Home Forum News & Announcments Camp n Waveski the Poles Hanna Park

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      GreenWave

We had such a good time last year camping and waveski surfing at Jacksonville’s Hanna Park that we have decided to make it an annual event. Join us Fri night November 8th as we brag and exaggerate our surf exploits around the campfire and then Saturday morning as we paddle out. We will stay again Saturday night and another surf session Sunday morning. Join us the entire weekend or just a day. Anyone who might wonder about the late November date should note that the average daytime high in November here in Jax is 74, low 54 with water temp around 67. Will post more details in a few days.

asspaddler

I will try and make it, sounds like fun. Thanks for headsup.

kayakeradams

I,ll be there. Had a blast last year. I think we had about 6- 7 people and small but clean waves. The camping was fun too. We might get lucky and get a storm offshore to create some ground swell.

GreenWave

Nov 8th and 9th is approaching. Mark your calendars. We may have an interesting forecast for our weekend at Hanna Park. All are invited for two nights of camping and two days of surfing the poles. We had a great time last year hope you can join us.

GA Animal

I will be there to surf and sit around the campfire for awhile then have to go home to take care of the dogs. Will be back next day though. Surf might be big!

GreenWave

I have reserved campsites 66 and 67 for Fri and Sat nights. Interesting forecast for Sat and Sun.

Surflineup

GreenWave, looking forward to seeing your Hanna Park waveski photos or videos.

R/Surflineup

GreenWave

https://db.tt/KQM4oZSP

Unfortunately we had no one take pics. But we did ask someone on the beach to take a pic with my phone when several of us finished a session. Which is the link above. Hopefully we will have some videos to share. The weekend was a great success and we had rideable surf both days.

kayakeradams

Good times!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.